Thursday, March 09, 2006

3 Things Before 40 Intro


In THE MAY QUEEN, Ayun Halliday composes a hilarious list entitled, “A Random Sampling Age Thirty to Forty.” In that vein, Kim Askew and I have created this blog as a challenge to those of us now facing the big 4-0. What do you want to accomplish in the next few years? A romantic fling? Save the world a la Ms. Jolie? To learn to relax? Whatever it is, let us know by posting your top three wishes on our blog and we’ll award the most creative and original response with a signed copy of THE MAY QUEEN and some other special prizes TBA...

1 Comments:

Blogger Murph said...

My three (4) things, by Linda:

Run a marathon
Finish a short story collection (and by that, I don't mean I'll be soliciting money for a short story, although now that I think of it, that could work, too)
Learn French, Spanish, and the Guitar
Sing onstage -- and not karaoke

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?