Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Get The Scoop

One of Kim's many blogs is Style Scoop- a delicious boule of what's cool in fashion and a part of her day job with FIDM. She conducted a really fun interview and walk down memory lane with me. I mention among other topics my lingering sentimental attachment to certain old clothes and my style icon, the Great Kate Hepburn. This is a publicity shot of KH as Tracy Lord in her delightful film The Philadelphia Story- one of my all-time favorites. I have a signed letter from her in response to a fan letter (a high school assignment) I sent back in 1989. On her embossed stationery, it reads in red at the top, "Katharine Houghton Hepburn V-31-1989 Dear Ms. Richesin --Thank you for your enthusiasm" -- signed Katharine Hepburn. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to receive her letter.
A worthy cause forwarded to me this morning that Kim read on Daily Candy. We should all support Spa Radiance's efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?