Friday, March 24, 2006

Potty Mouth?

Susan Davis, senior producer at NPR/ WUNC's The State of Things and editor of the soon-to-be-released book, Searching For Mary Poppins: Women Write About the Intense Relationship Between Mothers and Nannies has just arranged a show about THE MAY QUEEN on Tuesday, May 16 from 12-1 pm EST. Listen to May Queen contributors, Julianna Baggott, Louise Jarvis Flynn, and Ashley Warlick, discuss the anthology, the generational shift in the idea of the appropriate time for women to have their children, among other topics. Tune in!

1 Comments:

Blogger the determined dieter said...

Before I turn 40, I want to:

1) Get paid what I am worth
2) Be able to marry my girlfriend legally (I am a girl)
3) See the end of terrorism

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?