Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Erin Ergenbright's 3+ Things

I had the pleasure of May Queen contributor Erin Ergenbright's company on our road trip to Santa Cruz in late April. She's a lovely and amazing writer with a heart of gold as evidenced by her three plus things to accomplish in her thirties. Here's Erin's list:
1. Run a marathon.
2. Fall madly in love.
3. Own a horse.
4. Hike the Pacific Crest Trail.
5. Publish my book of short stories.
6. Fight for the animal welfare act to be extended to farm animals. 7. Visit Italy and Greece.
8. Relearn French.
9. Find the perfect black cardigan sweater.
10. Learn how the stock market works. Actually, I don't care how the stock market works. I should, but I don't. I imagine these things will change as I near forty, but today, those are my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?