Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Congratulatory Notes From the Underground

TMQ contributors gave the finished collection glowing reviews. Here are just a few letters with their compliments.

Nicki - First of all, I have to tell you that the book is wonderful! My God, I had no idea. I'm glad I didn't know how good it was going to be or I never would have had the nerve to write for it. I mean, I couldn't put it down. I was reading it in the subway and didn't want to stop when I came to my station!
You should be proud - it's so fascinating and utterly readable! I hope they're giving you marketing money because this thing could really sell. I'm totally proud to be a part of it.
-Heather Chaplin

I'm reading the book, literally in the middle of the night with a flashlight under the covers. I think it's amazing. Like reading diaries. Like seeing lives that are parallel to mine, of people I've never known. Very empowering. You've made a brilliant book. Congratulations.
Yours, Erin Cressida Wilson

Hi! I just wanted to thank you again for asking me to be a part of The May Queen. It's a fantastic book and you did an amazing job. I wish I had the time to get to one of the readings. I hope all else is well with you.
Take care, Tanya Donelly


Nicki, I just wanted to let you know how gorgeous the book is and how excited I am to be a part of it. I'm only on the third or fourth essay, and I'm staggered by the quality of the writing. The scope and depth of what's being explored is incredible.
-Heather Juergensen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?