Thursday, August 10, 2006

Turning Point

Musings from a lovely fan and dancer!
Dear Nicki,
I just finished reading The May Queen, and I wanted to thank you for this wonderful book. I am a 31-year-old professional dancer, and I've been living and dancing in New York City for thirteen years. To make a long story short, I'm approaching the end of my career and I am a bit lost. I found great inspiration in your book. I could relate to these women and their stories, and I felt validated by them. I've been living my thirties just as I lived my twenties, but I haven't felt fulfilled. The May Queen really hit home with me, and now I feel motivated to make changes in my life. I've been telling all of my friends to read your book, and they love it! It amazes us that it focuses on so many of the things that we're experiencing and discussing. Thank you for this book, what a valuable resource for women!
Sincerely, Karen More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?